Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pizza

I just want to have some fun and talk about my favorite pizza today.   Now there are not to many pizzas that I don't like, but we all know some are better then others.  Around here in Brighton there are several pizza places, and I guess our favorite is probably Jets.  But that is not my favorite of all time. 

We have been to Chicago and ate there pizza and it was great but not my consistent favorite, not the one I like to go get when I am around.  The pizza I am talking about has been around since I was a kid and has not changed in all those years.  The main place we would get it was in my home town on 5th street in Michigan Center.  Those of you from Jackson Mi. know exactly what I am talking about, Andy's pizza.

We were in town yesterday visiting family and we decided to stop and have some Andy's, and I am now eating the left overs.  Those who eat Andy's pizza know there are always left overs.  You don't need two large pizzas for a family of four, you only need one Andy's pizza.  I don't know what it is, maybe its the crust, or the sauce, or the cheese.  Or maybe its the amount of toppings you get, but man do I love this pizza.  

I work with a guy that hunts in Jackson and a couple of years ago I introduced him to this wonderful pizza and now he gets one every time he is in Jackson.  I am just saying that Andy's has always been a great pizza and as far as I know have never changed.  If you don't know what to order then just get the special and call it good.

But don't take my opinion on it, go try some.

No comments:

Post a Comment